Skinity is a blog for everyone, who wants to get to know the world of skincare a little better.
After spending all my spare time for the past 10 years researching the endless world of skincare, I decided to create this little space.
It’s purpose is to make the basic principles of skincare easier to understand, whilst
advising on how to make your skin healthier with a few small changes to your current routine.
10 facts about me:
- I have an obsession with anything skincare related.
- I am not a trained dermatologist, cosmetologist, beauty therapist or anything else ending with -ist
- I moved to London from Slovenia. Yes, it a country, and it’s not Slovakia.
- My two favourite creatures in the world are my boyfriend and my dog (not always in this particular order).
- I am allergic to eggs.
- My written English is not perfect (or in my boyfriends words, and I quote: “Learn some English, woman!”) – as if you haven’t noticed it yet.
- I have three tattoos. One is the Prodigy ant. I was 18.
- I posses way too many lip balms.
- I am not a morning person.
- I don’t believe there is such thing as too many handbags.